• (703) 496-7722
  • contact@bbilawgroup.com

Labor Visa

Labor - Visit or Work Visas

There are many types of labor visas, each with specific requirements as to type of position, type of employer, duration, etc. The H1B and L-1 Visas is for temporary workers. The E-1 (Treaty Trader) and E-2 Visas (Treaty Investor) allow nationals of countries having commercial treaties with the U.S. to engage in trade or business investment activities. The H2B Visa allows for entry of certain short-term, temporary workers. The O Visa is for persons of extraordinary ability in the arts, sciences, education, business, or athletics. The P-1, P-2, and P-3 Visas are for certain types of performers and athletes. The R Visa is for religious workers. There are other special categories, as well.

How Can We be Helpful To You: At the BBI Law Group, we can consult with you to determine what category/ies may be the most suitable, considering the nature of the position, your background, goals, and other factors. We can advise both the employer and prospective employee regarding the documentation requirements and legal issues, and we can prepare and submit paperwork it to the USCIS. If applicable, we can also prepare and file applications for dependent family members. We can assist with applying for certain types of visas at the consulate abroad as needed.

Contact Us

BBI Law Group, P.C. prides it self in providing prompt, courteous, and professional service to its clients. We have developed a reputation that our firm is one of the most caring places to work with.

Contact Information

950 Herndon Parkway, Suite 355, Herndon, VA 20170.
(703) 496-7722