• (703) 496-7722
  • info@ilindralawgroup.com

M Visa (Students Vocational & Language)

  • M Visa Students Vocational & Language

    Similar to F-1 visa in many aspects. It requires an alien having residence in the foreign country not to have intent to abandon his or her residence in the foreign country, and coming to the United States solely for the purpose of pursuing fulltime course of studies at an established vocational or other recognized nonacademic institutions (other than in a language training program) in the United States that have been approved by the USCIS. Usually participating schools in this program are community colleges and junior colleges that provide vocational training, post secondary schools or business schools that provide other than an English language training program that confers upon its graduates associate or other degrees.

    For the purposes of M visa, “fulltime course of study” means that incase if alien pursue his or her vocational studies at:

    It is unusual to grant stay more than six months when an alien visits United States for business purpose. Usually it will be granted only a period of entry necessary to conduct his or her business.

    Application Process: For B Visa category, one needs to apply for the visa directly at the consulate where he resides. No special permission needs to be obtained from the immigration service in the U.S. before a visa is issued. However, once alien is in the United States, he is required to seek extension if he intends to stay longer period than granted, with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services.

Contact Us

BBI Law Group, P.C. prides it self in providing prompt, courteous, and professional service to its clients. We have developed a reputation that our firm is one of the most caring places to work with.

Contact Information

1037 Sterling Road, Ste. 102, Herndon, VA 20170.
(703) 496-7722